Our MOMS Club is a support group designed for you, the stay-at-home, work-from-home, part-time working mother of today; interested in the world around you, wanting a variety of activities for you and your children, and proud of your choice of at-home mothering for your family.
You need a support group that understands your needs as a stay-at-home mother, and we're it!
MOMS Club is...
- The largest national support group just for you, the at-home-mother!
- A group of mothers who understand your choice to stay at home and raise your children.
- A wonderful way to meet other stay-at-home moms and playmates for your kids.
- A club that provides daytime activities to enrich our lives as well as the lives of our children.
Our MOMS Club provides...
- Weekly Activities for mothers and their children to various places around our area.
- Monthly Meetings with guest speakers, discussions, and other interesting programs.
- Playgroups for infants, toddlers, preschoolers and school-age children.
- Interest Groups which change along with our members' interests & have included a Walking Club, Craft Clubs, Book Club, Lunch Club etc.
- MOMS Night Out to relax & socialize with fellow club members.
- Service Projects that help children and families in our local community.